Required: Grameen Foundation Fellow for Manila
As a volunteer at Bankers without Borders I received an invitation to apply or circulate the following opportunity.
The Grameen Foundation is looking for a Global Financial Services Fellow to work in Manila (Philippines). This person will work closely with the Global Director of Financial Services to support the implementation of the financial services vision and activities across Grameen Foundation. The Fellow will assist with activities that include, but are not limited to, the development of local market financial services strategies driven by Grameen Foundation’s global strategy; conducting research and analysis to develop global concepts for Grameen Foundation’s financial services team to pursue; and crafting thought leadership pieces based on internal cross-market learnings or external market-based analysis.
- At least 3 years management consulting experience
- Experience in financial services
- Ability to work across global teams and work with ambiguity
- Commitment to Grameen Foundation’s mission
- Ability to synthesizing large amounts of information into key lessons learned preferred
- Skills in strategy, analytics, and writing preferred
- International experience or development experience a plus, but not required
Estimated start date is: 09/06/2016. All Fellows receive living stipends, group orientation, and ongoing professional development support.
Here you can find the detailed application instructions. Good luck! The Grameen Foundation Fellowship program is an excellent way to broaden your knowledge in financial services by fighting poverty at the very same time.
About Barbara BohrI teach communication and project management at a technical college. My Interests are: Text analysis, (financial) innovation for the common good.
- RT @retolipp: UBS-Chef Ermotti verdient laut Travailsuisse 264 mal mehr als die am schlechtesten bezahlten Mitarbeiter. 17 hours ago
- RT @Open_Risk: A few more requests like this and your friendly bankers will be making a market in #ethereum default swaps https://t.co/M9tm… 2 days ago